Hebei Shenli Rigging Group Co,.Ltd
Operation Suggestion For Rigging Chain Sling
Rigging Chain sling is a rigging made up of metal chain rings. According to its form, there are mainly two kinds of welding and assembling.
According to its structure, single and multiple steel and so on are made of high quality alloy steel. Its outstanding features are wear resistance, high temperature resistance, low ductility and no extension after force.
It has long service life and easy to bend, and is suitable for large-scale and frequently used occasions.
1. The operator should develop good hoisting habit, plan how to hang, lift and unload before lifting.
2. prepare: determine the weight of the suspended material and its center of gravity, carefully read the attached file, mark up the lifting point and weight data. Only when the center of gravity is determined can the hook be hung in a position of harmony.
3. the crane operator is to be informed of the weight of the crane.
4. crane hoisting hook should be suspended vertically above the center of gravity of the crane.
5. lifting of heavy objects should not only avoid the damage of the lifting objects, but also prevent the damage to the rigging. In order to avoid rotation or falling, the following conditions should be observed:
A) single leg rigging, the lifting point should be perpendicular to the center of gravity of the lifting object.
B) if it is a leg rigging, the hoisting point should be located on both sides of the lifting object, and the lifting point is above the center of gravity.
C) if it is the three leg and four leg rigging, the hoisting point should be evenly located on the center of gravity of the lifting object and above the center of gravity of the lifting object.
Attention must be paid to the lifting angle beta (between the vertical and the hanger): the greater the lifting angle, the smaller the lifting capacity. The hoisting angle over 60 degrees is absolutely not allowed!
If hoisting objects are hoisted on three leg or four leg chain rigging, the rated load of each leg should be calculated by lifting the largest two leg lifting objects. When the legs of the legs are different at different angles, the load of each leg should be calculated by lifting the whole lifting object in one chain.
Copyright © Hebei Shenli Rigging Group Co,.Ltd All Rights Reserved.